Patterson PK Land Partnership, LTD.
Pay your Trash Invoice online!
Please ensure you input your Lake Address (Shipping Address 1) and your Lot ID (Order ID) when paying
Join our mailing list to be informed of the lastest information.
Your e-mail address:
LESSEE PROFILE AND LESSEE SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS
- Log in to review and/or update your records.
- 10/22/2010 - BRA to PPKLP Closing
- 11/08/2010 - BRA Board Meeting - FERC Decomissioning Vote
- 01/22/2011 - Last Day to Close at Contemporaneous Pricing
- 10/25/2011 - @ 5PM (CST) - Last Day to Purchase your Lease at 90% of the 2008 Land Only Assessed Value – You must be closed by 5pm!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- 1) What title companies can we use?
- 2) What if we want to pay cash for our lot and don’t want to buy a title policy?
- 3) How will current boundary line encroachments effect our sale?
- 4) What if my neighbor and I want to readjust our common boundary lines?
- 5) How will current FERC encroachments effect our sale?
- 6) What is "HB 3031"?
- 7) I have heard the PPKLP is giving some property to charity, what are the details of that?
- 8) How do I access the site and make changes?
- 9) What sort of deed restrictions will there be in regard to the resale?
- 10) Can a survey done last (week, month year) be used as the resale survey?
- 11) What is the 1,000 foot contour line?
- 12) Do I need to sign all the Exhibits to the contract?
- 13) Do I really need to send 3 copies of all 51 pages?
- 14) In a lot of contracts between buyers and sellers you are allowed to negotiate the provisions of the contract, can I do that with this contract?
- 15) When will the payments be due on the "seller finance" note?
- 16) Please explain the boundary line agreement form?
- 17) Can you provide more information re: Dedicated Right of Ways, Easements and Common Drives?
- 18) Should I send evidence of FERC encroachment to BRA immediately?
- 19) What effect will the fact that until Palo Pinto County accepts all the roads in Palo Pinto County those roads will be "private roads" have on lender appraisals and financing for our lake properties?
- 20) What is the overall resale survey process?
- 21) Will the timing of FERC encroachment notification adversely affect my ability to close contemporaneously?
- 22) How do I set up the escrow account for removal of FERC encroachments, if my encroachments are not approved?
- 23) Who at the BRA do I contact about FERC and where do I mail my information?
- 24) Do I still need to escrow if only the corner of my house is within the FERC area?
- 25) I have a walkway that goes down to my dock, is that a FERC encroachment?
- 26) Where do I send the Encroachment Consent and/or Boundary Line Agreement Document?
- 27) How do I provide evidence that my FERC encroachment has been removed?
- 28) What is the difference between Permitted Facilities and Property Use Agreements(PUA)?
- 29) Are there any alternatives to the FERC removal escrow process?
- 30) When should I apply for a "Post Construction Permit" with the BRA?
- 31) I see a “?” at “Boundary Line Encroachment indicated by Resale Survey", what is that?
- 32) Do you know when I will hear back from the BRA regarding my FERC Encroachment information I sent them?
- 33) I see some new symbols on my leaseholder page, what do the symbols mean?
- 34) When can we expect to hear from the BRA regarding our FERC encroachment documentation that has been submitted?
- 35) I am awaiting the determination of the BRA on my FERC issue prior to submitting the escrow documentation, is this correct?
- 36) When will I hear from the BRA regarding my FERC encroachments?
- 37) I heard there were some encroachments below the 1000 ft contour line (in the lake bed) that could stay?
- 38) Who do I call to schedule my closing?
- 39) I am all clear to close except that my FERC Encroachment has not yet been ruled on by the BRA, is there anything I can do to close now?
- 40) I have removed the encroachments in the FERC and had my updated survey done to provide evidence, how can I get my FERC status cleared?
- 41) Why am I receiving a new lease from the BRA even after I have closed?
- 42) Is it true I have to pay my 2011 lease and trash prior to closing on my fee simple purchase?
- 43) I have seen in news reports that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission(FERC) has approved the BRA’s plan to decommission Morris Sheppard Dam. Does that mean I can get my FERC escrow money back?
TITLE COMPANY REQUEST
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
Patterson Equity Partners/PK Land Partnership, LTD
2340 West Interstate 20, Suite 218
Arlington, TX 76017
Phone: 817.784.2065 or 817.461.5500
visitors since 6.01.2009